A Director of Business Development / Deputy Chief Executive is needed to join a fast moving charity that specialises in physical activity and sport (experience within the physical activity/sports/charity sector is not required). Expect to play a vital role seeking out new partnerships, leading organisational change, building market awareness, social impact and buzz around this innovative charity.
With a vision to make everyone in Gloucestershire active every day, this forward thinking, dynamic charity is driving positive change through insight services, events, training, consultancy, advice, funding and much more. They are now seeking a Director of Business Development / Commercial Director to deliver significant increases in their reach, reputation and income.
Joining as the Director of Business Development / Head of Business Strategy you will oversee the vision and commercial income strategy of the brand. Whether you are enhancing B2B activity and income generation, directing work and resources for the fundraising and marketing teams, providing strategic leadership that creates a positive cultural change, overseeing the development of products and services that increase physical activity levels or identifying and developing key relationships, it will be your results driven nature that ensures the charity makes a real difference to hundreds of thousands of lives.
To qualify… You should be a Director of Business Development / Deputy Chief Executive / Commercial Director / Head of Business Strategy / Relationships Manager / Strategy Manager / Brand Director / Brand Strategist / Brand Consultant / Brand Development Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in organising and planning multiple strategies that drive income and business growth within a commercial or charitable environment;
- Experience in developing a portfolio of products and services that drives an increase in social impact and/or income;
- Experience in providing strategic leadership that creates a positive cultural change;
- The ability to build relationships and get all parties on side;
- Analytical skills, the ability to spot genuine insights and know how to capitalise on them;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and a professional demeanour.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Director of Business Development / Deputy Chief Executive to join a unique charity that offers you the platform to progress your career whilst being given a free rein to make a real difference in their success. In return expect flexible working options, childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, 6% pension and much more.