We are seeking a Senior Tools Programmer / Tools Developer (C# / C++) to join a cutting edge technologies team within one of world’s largest independent Online Games Studios. Read on...
With 3 Guinness world records; a Queen’s Award for Enterprise (2011) a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (2010); a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for (2008) and countless other awards to their name, this multi-award winning business employ over 450 people and sit at the very forefront of the online games industry, developing and publishing mini games and leading titles interacted by millions worldwide!
As a key member of the Games Engine / Tools Department (C# /C++) you will join as a Senior Tools Programmer / Tools Developer responsible for working with the World Editor, Tools and Game Engine technologies. On a day-to-day basis expect to be involved with: Developing and maintaining bespoke content creation tools using C# to the highest standards; enhancing both the Tools team libraries and Game Engine libraries, researching new technologies, platforms, techniques and ideas; leading projects (overseeing design and development).
To qualify... We are seeking a Tools Developer who can demonstrate:
- High level knowledge of C# and C++
- Strong understanding of design patterns and object oriented programming techniques
- Strong understanding of MVC pattern and its derivatives (MVP, MVVM)
- Strong understanding and appreciation of code design philosophies
- Good understanding of computer graphics and computer animation technologies
- The ability to think creatively to solve coding problems and to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, determination and flexibility
- Game industry experience.
A Computer Science or equivalent degree or knowledge of other platforms including: Mac OS, Linux, iOS and Android is advantageous as is a good understanding of GUIs, Agile development or networked MMO games.
Joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people you will get to work with one of the largest independent games Studios in the World so expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: Bonuses, private healthcare, flexible working, gym membership and loads more. Get in touch...